Our Mission and Overview
Our Mission Statement:
The Fee Advisors Network mission is to provide an environment of fiduciary protocol in life insurance and annuity planning. Our passion is to assist Financial Planners and Fee-Advisors, as well as their firms, in serving their clients with the highest quality of care, due diligence, fairness, and fiduciary standards. Our network offers a win-win: We provide the advisor complete fiduciary protocol; The client receives best-in-class service.
What qualifies us to accomplish this mission?
- Extensive Analytical Abilities
- Unique Proprietary Analytical Tools
- Implementation of the Prudent Principles within Life Insurance Fiduciary Ethos©
The Fee Advisors Network (Overview):
- A professional membership association of financial planners, advisors, consultants and firms committed to a high standard of fiduciary and ethical obligation in life insurance and annuity planning.
- Qualified and Experienced. We embrace the values of fee-engagement planning, but also understand how to appropriately conclude whether a commission-based product is the best unbiased choice for a given application.
- An outsource colleague for life insurance analysis and advanced risk management planning expertise and counsel.
- A leader in products and services related to fee-engagement life insurance planning. Our products include proprietary analytical tools and processes that are unmatched. Our services are specialized, reliable, and customizable to meet your specific requirements.
- The Fee Advisors Network does not represent a particular life insurance carrier. Rather, our processes help to select the appropriate policy offered by the most suitable carrier to achieve the identified purpose.
- Our members are exposed to a new approach of analytical planning; we call this environment LIFE 180°®.
- Members of the Fee Advisors Network represent a variety of professional designations, including: CFP, CLU, ChFC, LIC, JD, CFA, CFS, CPA, ChFP, FLMI, RFC, and LLIF.
- The Fee Advisors Network provides sponsorship opportunities to broker-dealers, advisory firms, and professional organizations. Representatives of our sponsors benefit from a sampling of the services our members enjoy.
We have designed our membership levels to accommodate a broad range of professionals; from the individual advisor to the larger advisory firm. Visit our Membership Information Link, or call (586) 745-7037 today.